The Bruce Hotel
- Inexpensive nights stay but suppose you get what you pay for
- The room was comfortable. The breakfast was good. The staff were friendly Overall good value for money for an overnight stay.
- Breakfast was just what yuo wanted to order / fresh and enjoyable
- lovely staff very helpfull, nice food very comfy bed
- Very convenient for Glasgow airport with free parking. Easy to walk to bars, shops and supermarket. Staff helpful and breakfast very filling. Good WiFi.
- the staff at the breakfast where extremely pleasent and welcoming i cant fault them there could be more items for hot breakfast
- It's getting a bit of renovation here and there. We got stuck in the lift and pressed the emergency button. We could here it ringing so could the staff but they didn't know that it meant someone was stuck in the lift. Disappointing. The coffee /tea tray was filthy. We did address these issues with the manager..
- Its location in the town centre close to amenities was excellent
- The breakfast was decent and staff were lovely.
- Very noisy we could hardly sleep. We stayed on first floor. My children couldn't sleep from the noise of the passage way door and noise from outside.
- For the money it meets expectation. My third visit now and staff are always very pleasant. Great location for where I needed to be. Can’t complain
- We were there for a party and was very close to all facilities ie Parking shops hairdressers
- Very central location, short walking distance to major shops, restaurants and bars.
- Bed uncomfortable room very noisy breakfast not great
- You get exactly what you pay for. The place is a little bit on the quirky side with all its little nooks and crannies but can't fault the service or the food. The place is very popular at dinner time.
- Towels and bedding very clean, staff very friendly.
National Museum of Rural Life
Bothwell Services M74
Hamilton Services M74
Strathclyde Country Park
Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome
Celtic Football Club
Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Pollok Country Park
Glasgow Queen Street Station
Royal Concert Hall
House for an Art Lover
Glasgow Science Centre
Riverside Museum of Transport and Technology
One of our top picks in East Kilbride.The Bruce Hotel is located in the heart of East Kilbride on the south side of Glasgow and 50 minutes from Edinburgh Airport. It has free underground parking on site. Guests can dine in the award-winning Guy's Restaurant and enjoy a drink in the cocktail bar. Breakfast is also available each morning. Rooms at The Bruce have a TV and facilities for making tea and coffee.