Macdonald Crutherland House
Strathaven Rd, East Kilbride
The MacDonald Crutherland House Hotel is a superior first-class hotel. The hotel is located on 37 acres of grounds close to all major routes for business and tourism. This is an excellent four star hotel set in tranquil grounds offering an excellent standard of accommodation and full leisure facilities. All the public areas are furnished to a very high quality standard and the staff are friendly and efficient. The hotel is perfectly located for exploring the Clyde Valley and only 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre. -
Das MacDonald Crutherland House Hotel ist ein anspruchsvolles First-Class-Hotel. Das Hotel ist auf einem weitläufigen, ruhigen Gelände gelegen und befindet sich unweit der wichtigsten touristischen Routen. Das elegante MacDonald Crutherland House Hotel bietet exzellenten Service und herausragenden Komfort. Es verfügt über hochwertig eingerichtete Zimmer, ein breites Freizeitangebot und zuvorkommendes Personal. Die Lage des Hotels in nur 20 min Entfernung von Glasgows Stadtzentrum ist perfekt um das Clyde-Tal zu erkunden. -
Il Mac Donald Crutherland House è un albergo di prima categoria. Ubicato all'interno di una prorpietà di 15 ettari, vicino alle più importanti aree affaristiche e turistiche della zona. Eccellente albergo 4 stelle ubicato in una zona tranquilla della città. Arredamento e servizi di grande qualità. Le aree pubbliche dell'albergo sono altamente efficienti; staff molto disponibile e capace. Posizione ottima, a soli 20 minuti dal centro di Glasgow. -
El MacDonald Crutherland House Hotel es un hotel de primera superior. El Hotel se encuentra en 37 acres de terreno, cerca de todas las rutas principales de negocios y turísticas. Es un excelente hotel de 4 estrellas, construido en tranquilas tierras y ofreciendo un excelente alojamiento y unas instalaciones para el ocio muy completas. Todas las zonas públicas están amuebladas de forma exquisita y el personal de servicio es amable y familiar. El hotel tiene una situación excelente e invita a la exploración del Clyde Valley y está a tan sólo 20 minutos del centro de la ciudad de Glasgow. -
- Really liked this place and deffenatly will go back great gym, great food, staff are so friendly and the place and the beds are fantastic. highly recommend staying here if you get the opportunity book it.
- Very clean & comfortable. Breakfast was great
- Breakfast choice was great, so to the evening meal and the food was excellent. The staff were extremely helpful and happy which made my stay a good one. The room had obviously not been used for some time which was a shame as let you down.
- We were attending a wedding and the facilities available were fantastic. Our room was ready on time (a few others in our group weren't) Most of the staff were delightful throughout the day and night, a 2 were quite rude which has knocked that score a little.
- The staff were very friendly. Grounds/gardens well kept Clean Pool/sauna were great
- Comfortable room, nice facilities. Staff went extra mile when unloading stuff from our car that couldn’t be left out.
- Large room and spacious hotel. Service was great. Lots of parking. Well kept grounds.
- Lovely very welcoming and clean staff brilliant and very friendly
- Exceptional warm welcome on arrival - thank you! Beautiful touches - happy anniversary scribed in chocolate on a plate of complimentary cakes. Complimentary upgrade to the wedding suite for our 25th anniversary. Thank you to all the team who made our stay so very special. It was received with a heart of gratitude
- Nice large pool. Although water cold both early evening and first thing in morning! Bed comfortable! Room clean Staff friendly.. Cough! cough!
- I can't comment too much in facilities as we did not use the spa, bar or even the dining room, we only stayed for the room and that was that, got up in the morning and left to go and get breakfast as we felt it was a bit expensive in the hotel (£18pp) so decided to go into the centre for breakfast before we went to the cinema, but the room was lovely, we had a good night and would recommend to anyone. Beautiful location as well, felt like we were in a woodland hideaway.
- The professionalism of the staff. The cleanliness and peaceful location and the facilities were great.
- Friendly staff, nice relaxing hotel, big rooms.
- Beds were big and spacious, in room products were nice.
- Wonderful Breakfast . Staff very to go the extra mile to be helpful. Craig - Bar manager exceptional . Champagne Afternoon Tea Very Special Occasion .
- leisure facilitys are good. Lovely location and close to shopping center
- Spacious bedroom. Lovely grounds. Very friendly and helpful staff team.
- The leisure centre facilities were good, very polite staff and quick service at breakfast
- The beds and pillows here are super comfy. The location is beautiful
National Museum of Rural Life
Hamilton Services M74
Strathclyde Country Park
Bothwell Services M74
Bellshill Golf Club
Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome
Pizza Express Restaurant
Frankie and Benny's Restaurant
Costa Coffee Cafe/Bar
Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Pollok Country Park
Glasgow Queen Street Station
Royal Concert Hall
House for an Art Lover
Riverside Museum of Transport and Technology
With a spa and award-winning restaurant, Macdonald Crutherland House is 20 minutes’ drive from Glasgow center. Located within 37 acres of parkland, the hotel offers free parking and elegant bedrooms. The spacious rooms at Crutherland House have private bathrooms, and some have views of East Kilbride’s countryside. All rooms have satellite TV, tea and coffee facilities and seating areas. The modern spa features a swimming pool, sauna, steam room and beauty center. There is also a fitness suite, and the grounds offer woodland walks and wonderful views. The 2 AA-Rosette restaurant serves a traditional Scottish menu using quality local produce. There is also an extensive wine list, and the charming lounge bar offers cocktails, coffees and light snacks. Just 2 minutes’ drive from Torrance House Golf Club, Macdonald Crutherland Hotel is a 5-minute drive from East Kilbride Railway Station, offering trains to Glasgow. Hamilton is just 5 miles away.