The Torrance Hotel
135 Main Street
- Nikki at the Front Desk was AMAZING. EXTREMELY helpful, friendly, courteous and went way beyond to make sure that my son and I had a great visit. The evening Front Desk person even gave us a fan to use since our room was so hot. Nikki gave suggestions on places to go and sites to see. The kitchen staff was WONDERFUL. Every staff member that we encountered - was just the most friendliest and helpful.
- Only one point to be made - the coffee was poor
- Bathroom with sunken jacuzzi bath was excellent.
- Great breakfast Quiet room Ample parking
- Newly refurbished rooms and good breakfast, nice staff
- Location was ideal for the purpose of my vist
- Loved everything about this wee gem of a place 😀
- Superb breakfast, delicious seasonal fruit, comfortable room. And lovely staff.
- The bathroom was gorgeous and I loved the jacuzzi bath. The decor was lovely and the staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly.
- Everything. Loved our stay and would highly recommend it to anyone.
- Lovely atmosphere, totally relaxed and nothing was too much for staff, great team xxx
- The room was very clean and quiet. A bit small though. Although we arrived pretty late and the bar was actually closed they still served us a drink. The hotel is pleasant to stay and compared with English standards definitively above average.
- Wifi rubbish Teabags not replenished in room Receptionist just didn’t seem to exist
- food outstanding it was a meal that gets full marks
- The hotel was stunning, the room was perfect and the staff where friendly and extremely helpful
- The staff were very friendly the food was excellent overall an excellent trip
- The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, nothing was too much trouble.
- Beautiful room with an amazing comfy bed
- Lovely welcoming receptionist and all the team were excellent. Great rooms , excellent bar area. Bonus of quiz night on a Thursday
- Lovely hotel, appropriate to our arrival by train: station 10 mins away. There was a wedding on during our stay, we have been to other hotels where a wedding was taking place and have felt second class guests. Definitely not the case at the Torrance where everyone was treated equally.
- Good comfortable, restaurant quality menu
National Museum of Rural Life
Bothwell Services M74
Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome
Hamilton Services M74
Celtic Football Club
Strathclyde Country Park
Peter's Seafood Restaurant Restaurant
Muffin Break Cafe/Bar
Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Pollok Country Park
Glasgow Queen Street Station
Royal Concert Hall
House for an Art Lover
Glasgow Science Centre
Riverside Museum of Transport and Technology
One of our best sellers in East Kilbride! Set in a stylish modern building, this 4-star hotel serves local produce in its elegant, dark wood restaurant. Free private parking is provided and there is a contemporary bar and terrace seating area. Located on a residential road, The Torrence is 5 minutes’ walk from East Kilbride Rail Station. The East Kilbride Shopping Center is 1 miles from The Torrance Hotel. East Kilbridge Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away. Glasgow city center can be reached after a 25-minute drive. Large windows feature at the front of the restaurant and full English breakfasts are available. Wi-Fi can be accessed for free in public areas. There is also a 24-hour front desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and a selection of toiletries. Each room has a TV, tea and coffee making facilities and an iron and ironing board.